You deserve a satisfying
sex life today!
Discover How to Own Your Sexuality Now and Create
the Sex Life of Your
90 Days to More Pleasurable Sexual Intimacy for Women
with Dr. Sonia Wright
Are You Experiencing Any of These Situations?
- You earned your degree, got married, had the kids and now you are wondering if this is all there is in life…When does the incredible sex life happen?
- Your partner and you have a loving relationship, but the sexual intimacy is decreasing over time or missing all together.
- Sex is the last thing on your mind because you are juggling so much stress and responsibility in your life.
- You are worried that the spark within you has died and you will never experience mad passionate sex again...
- You are concerned that there is something wrong with you because you have never been very interested in sex.
- You are worried that your relationship won’t last if this lack of sexual intimacy persists.
- You are just frustrated with your sex life and want to figure out how to create the sex life of your dreams..
- You are interested in exploring alternative interests like non monogamy, BDSM, Kink and don’t know where to start
- You finally just want to devote some time to you and exploring your sexuality
- COVID19 killing your libido?
If You Identified With Any of These Situations Above,
You Are Not Alone!
So many women are experiencing the same problem, a lack of fulfilling sex in their life. The sexual intimacy in their relationship is decreasing. They are looking for a quick fix, a way to increase the amount of sex in their lives in order to keep their partners happy.
They think that increasing the amount of sex will solve all their problems and improve their relationships.
The real underlying problem associated with a lack of sexual intimacy is actually the inability to own your sexuality…basically not being in control of your sexual pleasure.
If you have never really explored your sexuality, you will always be waiting for someone else to give you permission to be sexual.
Your pleasure is literally in someone else’s hands. But no one knows what you want and need better than you do. This situation usually becomes frustrating over time, leading to lack of satisfaction and ultimately an avoidance of sex.
It’s not your fault if you have never become a fully realized sexual being. Society has attached a lot of shame to sex. As girls and young women, we were often told it was not ok to explore our bodies and express our sexuality.
You may be in your thirties, forties or fifties and you understand as little about your sexuality as you did when you were 13!
You are a sexual being!
So when do you give yourself permission to explore your sexual pleasure?
THE TIME IS NOW!
Own Your Sexuality Now!
Course Will Show You How
The Own Your Sexuality Now!(OYSN!) course will give you the keys to unlock your OWN sexual pleasure. It will show you have to give yourself that permission. But even more importantly…it gives you the ability to look at sex in a whole new light.
In addition to looking at your practices around sexual intimacy, you will delve into the region of true knowledge and power..your thoughts.
You will spend time exploring your thoughts and attitude around sex and intimacy so that you can claim your sexuality, incorporate it into your identity and freely express yourself as a sexual being.
Let's Look at the Benefits of this Course
Own Your Sexuality Now!
WILL HELP YOU
- Realize whatever sexual issues you are dealing with right now are common and can improve.
- Get to know your beautiful, powerful, amazing VULVA! You will review the anatomy of the vulva region and gain an understanding of how your body works. You will especially learn about your clitoris! #yourclitorisisloney
- Discover self-love and body acceptance, so you can create the sex life of your dreams. Your body is incredible, right now!
- Become comfortable with the idea that you are a sexual being. You will learn to enjoy your own sexuality. You have the right to a fabulous sex life!
- Work on low desire/libido issues. Your desire is still within in you. You can unleash it!
- Increase sexual intimacy with your partner. Even if there is mismatched libido. No matter what issues have developed over time, communication, connection and shared pleasure can be restored.
- Recognize that "sex" encompasses a large variety of pleasurable acts. Don’t limit yourself to a narrow definition of sex! Get creative! You will create your own personalized sexual smorgasbord during this course!
- Explore any sexual interests you may have in a safe and nonjudgmental environment. If you like, questions can be submitted anonymously to Dr. Sonia at any time during the course. You deserve to be happy! Let's explore your interests together!
Meet Dr. Sonia
Dr. Sonia Wright is a trained sexual counselor, certified life coach and a board-certified radiologist.
Dr. Sonia is on a mission to help women embrace their sexuality as well as end the emotional pain and isolation associated with sexual difficulties. She believes wholeheartedly that all women deserve a pleasurable sex life.
Dr. Sonia received her education from Stanford University, the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine and the Mayo Clinic. She has also completed a certificate program in Sexual Counseling at the University of Michigan, School of Social Work.
In addition, Dr. Sonia has obtained extensive life coach training through Brooke Castillo’s The Life Coach School and through Learning Journeys International Center of Coaching. She is a Certified Life and Weight Loss Coach.
Hi, I’m Dr. Sonia Wright. I want to take a moment to tell you my story and why I became a sex coach.
I spent years struggling with a lack of sexual intimacy in my own relationship and I did not know what to do. I did not know who to turn to for help. I suffered in silence for years.
I kept telling myself “I’m a doctor, I should be able to figure this out. I should be able to juggle the demands of a busy medical career, raise my kids and preserve the intimacy in my marriage.”
I eventually reached out for help, but by that time, the years of emotional pain and lack of communication had taken their toll on the relationship...
And so, my sex coaching program was born!
Own Your Sexuality Now!
The Essential 90 day online program
to Create More Pleasurable Sexual Intimacy for Women
with Dr. Sonia Wright
Over the Course of the Program You Will Receive...
12 modules with specific videos and accompanying PDF worksheets
The program also includes a Q&A section where submitted questions are answered.
Finally, you will have an opportunity to put what you have learned into action with fun in home assignments.
It’s back to basics. This week will introduce us to the basic concepts and tools associated with coaching. We will learn about a Thought Cascade and how our thoughts lead to our feelings, our actions, and ultimately the results in our lives.
Your Sexual Starting Point
Whether you are partnered or not, what does sexual intimacy look like in your life? This first week will be about getting clear on what is happening in your life right now sexually.
You Are a Sexual Being
Sexuality is normal, health part of life. We will begin to do the work on seeing yourself as a sexual being who is deserving of sexual pleasure.
A Woman's Libido Explained.
Let’s explore your sexual temperament. We will learn how a woman's libido changes over time and what factors influence libido.
It’s time to get familiar with your anatomy, especially your vulva and your clitoris. We will help you understand the vulva and how it is your pleasure center. #yourclitorisislonely.
Let's Investigate Pleasure
It’s time to get out of your mind and into your body. How do you experience pleasure in your body? Not just sexual pleasure, but overall pleasure of life. How does it feel in your body? It’s time to connect your mind and body as one in the realm of pleasure
Body Image...the Naked Truth
It's time to learn to love your body. Just the way it is right now. Not when you are 10 pounds lighter. Not when you are size four. Right now. We are going to focus on loving every perceived imperfection about our body, because it's the only body we have. It's time to love it, unconditionally.
Learn how to prioritize yourself, engage in self care and identify your needs. Then work on communicating those needs. But remember – ultimately, you are responsible for meeting your own needs
Your Sexual Smorgasbord
It’s time to get creative. We will take the time to explore a number of sexually intimate acts and decide what appeals to you. Like a buffet line, you will take the things that interest you and put them on your plate. By the end of the module, you will have a lovely list.
Let's Talk About the Toys
Toys, and vibrators, and dildos...oh my! It's time to spice it up. Let’s learn about allthe different toys. Variety is the spice of life!
Designing Your Protocol
By the end of this module, you will have your initial protocol complete! You would have planned out the who, the what, and the how of the protocol.
Tweaking the Protocol
We spend a week with the protocol and then reevaluate. What is working and what needs to improve? We continue to experiment and revise the protocol.
You did it! Congratulations! You got through the entire
course! You have a new sense of yourself and you now own your sexuality. Go forth and
enjoy. Feel free to take the course again any time you need a refresher.
Here are the benefits of the
Own Your Sexuality Now!
BY THE END OF OYSN! COURSE... YOU WILL
- Be comfortable with viewing yourself as a sexual being
- Engage with your partner in new ways
- Reconnect with your body
- Understand vulva anatomy and how it relates to sexual function and pleasure
- Learn how to focus on your sexual pleasure
- Have a better understanding of low libido and desire discrepancy issues
- Learning to love and appreciate your body just as it is
- Give yourself permission to own your sexuality
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if this group is for me?
Is the program for couples?
Is there a payment option?
How many women are in each group?
Do I have to show my face on video to get coached?
Are there any additional ways to interact with people in the group?
What is your refund policy?
What if I get behind on the modules?
What differentiates Dr. Sonia from other Sex Coaches, sexual counselors and therapists?
When you only want the best, then you work with Dr. Sonia
Dr. Sonia is a board-certified radiologist, a sexual counselor and a certified life coach (not to mention She's also worked in a sex toy store). Working with Dr. Sonia is like working with three experts at once.
She will help you understand your sexual difficulties from different perspectives and use her medical knowledge, sexual counseling skills and coaching tools to construct a holistic approach to resolving your difficulties.
This is why women from across the country seek out her services. Dr. Sonia's clients tend to be high achieving women (age 35+) who are experiencing low libido and decreased sexual intimacy in their relationships.
With Dr. Sonia's 12 week group coaching program, clients are able to own their sexuality, rediscover their libido and restore that sexual intimacy in their relationships.
Dr. Wright is phenomenal! Her work frees women to own their sexualities and love and appreciate their bodies. It is difficult - if not impossible - to do one without the other. While her humor and warmth make it easy - her mission is serious: Give women the coaching they need to love and listen to their bodies and have a much better sex life as a result. I have recommended her “Own Your Sexuality Now!” groups to clients, friends and family. I am so grateful for her important work she is doing for women and couples.
Working with Sonia has been such a great experience. She was professional, knowledgeable, and able to create a comfortable space for me to share about life experiences that are usually difficult to talk about. At each session, she was very good at identifying the emotional space I was in, and thoughtfully navigated between topics of sex life and relationship, other personal life, and work life, to make sure that I was headed in the right direction toward improving my relationship and sex life, which was my ultimate goal. She has a fun style but takes on serious topics with professionalism and does not seem to be fazed by even the most challenging of topics. I feel so much more confident about the relationship I am creating with my husband and have already seen changes in our communication and intimacy that I know will continue to grow as I apply this work. I highly recommend you work with Sonia!
Sonia is a very gentle coach, giving me time and space to become comfortable talking about something that was so private to me. I loved how she pushed me out of my comfort zone, but not to the point of resistance. She was very flexible in her approach, taking into consideration my faith and any personal moral reservations, while still offering the information for me to digest and apply to my own life. She is very knowledgeable and supportive. I was quite surprised at how much we accomplished in such a short time working together.
- 12 modules with videos and worksheets
- Weekly questions and answer session
- Audio Meditations
- Lifetime Access to this course
- Weekly Live Video Group Coaching calls with Dr. Sonia
(valued at $2500)
Are You Coming to the online event of the year?
Join OYSN! Now!
Here's What You'll Get in the Own Your Sexuality Now course
TOTAL VALUE: $6500.00 YOURS TODAY AT THE GREAT PRICE OF